Rapid Rehousing: Racism & Youth Homelessness
Marc Dones, Associate Director, Equity Initiatives at the Center for Social Innovation
Joined by Special Guest Rockstars:
Adriana Rodriguez, Deputy Chief of Programs and Clinical Practice at Jericho Project and Timothy Hunt from Bailey House
In this edition of Ask a Rockstar we are speaking with 3 Rockstars about racism and youth homelessness, and the intersection of rapid rehousing.
Questions we're asking about rapid rehousing, racism, and youth homelessness include:
- What data do you have on youth, racism, and homeless services?
- Have you seen racism manifest in youth homelessness?
- What is rapid rehousing and it's core components?
- How is housing first helpful in youth homelessness?
- Where do you think rapid rehousing fits on a harm reduction spectrum or scale?
If you were unable to make it to Rapid Rehousing: Racism & Youth Homelessness, not to worry. You can click the Watch Videos button below and catch up on all of the practical wisdom from our Rockstar experts.