The Community Rebuilders Training Academy features these five tools for rapid rehousing programs:
- Keys to Being a Quality Tenant is a 10-item agreement to be signed by participants.
- The Rapid Rehousing Landlord Packet shares the seven components of a packet for landlords who have agreed to rent to a participant.
- The Housing Resource Specialist (HRS) Toolkit features the history and standards of the housing resource specialist model, a look at Community Rebuilders' values, sections on goal setting and HUD performance measurement, a sample survey for customer feedback, and self-assessment tools.
- 6 Easy Steps for Settling Landlord/Tenant Disputes is an easy to use one-pager.
- Engaging for Success is a short presentation on engaging consumers.